In this article we explain how to connect your Betterspot router to a Wi-Fi network (to get the maximum performance of Betterspot, Cable connection is highly recommended).
First of all, install Betterspot app on your device,
and follow the instructions below:
- Plug in Betterspot to the power outlet. Then wait for 30 seconds until the LED turns into RED. At this time, Betterspot network must be visible to your WiFi-enabled device.
- Connect your device to Betterspot:
- Go to setting > WiFi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Find and tap "Betterspot XX" and enter “betterspot” for its password. Make sure your device is connected to Betterspot Wi-Fi network.
- Now, connect Betterrspot to the internet source:
- Launch the app on your device.
- Login to the dashboard.
- Click on the button labeled “Internet Source”.
- Tap the name of Wi-Fi network you want to join.
- If the chosen Wi-Fi network is a secure network, you need to enter the network password and tap the "Connect" button.